Stand Number: 8034
London Small Business Centre, part of the Nwes Group
The London Small Business Centre is part of the Nwes Group, the largest enterprise agency in the country.
Key objectives of the Group are to:
• Provide independent, confidential, impartial business advice and training; access to finance; business premises and prepare young people for the world of work
• Play a significant role in encouraging enterprise and assisting with long term economic sustainability and growth, through the design, development and delivery of our products and services
• Expand business development services to assist the growth of new and existing businesses
• Stimulate business education engagement, to shape the future work force
• Provide high quality business incubation space with added value to encourage enterprise
• Maintain and develop a professional service, meeting the appropriate quality standards
• Develop and manage an extensive network of partners for the benefit of Nwes and our clients
The business support offered is for the person who wants to start their own small business and be their own boss. It`s for the person wanting a career change, the person wanting to take control, chase their dream and make an impact. Our support is for the visionary who doesn`t settle, doesn`t compromise and isn`t afraid to take that leap of faith which is necessary to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
We will support you and your business by:
• Teaching new skills
Our two key areas for SMEs are start-up and growth services. Through events, workshops and various other we ensure our small business owners are fully prepared and confident to start and grow their small business. As the events and programmes are subsidised there is generally no cost you to clients.
• Giving advice and mentoring
Our face-to-face mentoring scheme is delivered by our team of highly skilled Business Advisors who have worked for leading companies and have first-hand experience on starting their own businesses.
• Offering support to access finance
We work with various partners and sponsors to ensure you have access to the right kind of loan and subsidised programmes to help start and grow your business. Our Advisors work with you to secure the most suitable one.
• Providing flexible workspace solutions
We provide hubs for business formation, knowledge transfer and engagement with world leading companies in your area. With managed office space offering easy in, easy out tenancies, collaborative working opportunities, high specification meeting rooms alongside business support and finance, you can find the ideal solution for your business with Nwes.
To find out more about our services visit our website www.nwes.org.uk
You can contact us on 08456 099 991 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
08456 099 991